Friday, March 5, 2010

Allow myself to introduce....myself.



So I guess I haven't really written anything about me and why I started this blog. Well, I'm vector artist by trade. I love working with Adobe illustrator but I felt this was the year that I get back to doing more hand made art work. I also believe that it's time to get some of my personal projects going that have been waiting in the wings. My day job has been taking a lot of my personal time and I'm trying to have a better work/life balance. This blog is going to keep me on course with what I want to become as an artist. You guys still awake? Anyhoo, here's a new post but old piece. It's the only surviving art piece I did back in 2004 for group show called "Still on the Loose". I printed out the images and spray mounted them to some foamcore, then hot glue gunned them together. It took 2 week to put 4 of them together. If I find old picts of the other pieces I'll post them.
TWO-ZEES

No comments:

Post a Comment